This is the opportunity to open your studio to friends, patrons and everybody interested in the arts in Sacramento. You will meet many new visitors that want to hear about your creative process and want to see the Sacramento art scene continue to grow!
Top 6 Benefits of Being in CAST 2012:
1. Artist listing in our NEW CAST Guide and studio map to include a photo of your work, studio address, website and contact information. 25,000 printed guides will be distributed and will be online as well. What better way for people to find you even after the tour is over?
2. NARM enrollment: Enrollment in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program enables FREE entrance to over 400 national and international museums including The Crocker, The de Young, The Legion of Honor, Yerba Buena and 395 more. Think of the money it will save you!
3. Participation in pre-tour promotional exhibits in high traffic locations during the months of July and August to promote CAST. Artists will retain 100% of any sales and have the opportunity to promote their studio location and web address on-site.
4. You will have one artwork included in the CCAS exhibit during the Tour.
5. Three free marketing seminars to help you market your art and prepare to make the most of your open studio:
- How to Market Your Upcoming Open Studio and How to Successfully Run Your Open Studio That Day
- How to Build an Easy Website
- How to use Social Media to Promote Your Open Studio
6. Sales: The opportunity to sell your work! 100% of all sales are kept by you, the artist.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. You may regret it. Sign up today to participate in the Capital Artists’ Studio Tour.